1. William Golding – Lord of the Flies
2. Aldous Huxley – Brave New World
3. Leo Tolstoy – Anna Karennina
4. Charles Dickens – A Tale of Two Cities
5. Virginia Woolf – Mrs. Dalloway
For June and July, I will focus on reading these five novels and create my own review for each. I’m not actually into novels but a recent study reveals that doing so (compared to perusing other reading materials) actually boosts several brain functions and attracts positive emotional and psychological responses that affect the readers’ real life. So, read on!